Skip to main content

Finished! / Finito!

Hello ladies! How was your weekend? Hope it all goes well!
I'm here to show my finally finished baby cardigan, remember?
I've already told you about the wool I used in my latest post, so I won't bore you any longer - just a quick note: if you happen to find it and you've got some knitting baby project in mind definitely try it out! It's thin but grows quickly, it's incredibly soft and it took me less than 100 g on 3.5 mm needles to finish this cardigan, which should fit a 6 months old.

Ciao a tutte! Com'è andato il fine settimana? Spero tutto bene!
Sono qui per mostrarvi il golfino di cui vi avevo parlato, vi ricordate?
Vi ho già parlato nello scorso post della lana che ho usato, quindi non vi annoierò oltre - solo un appunto veloce: se vi capita di trovarla e avete in mente di sferruzzare qualcosa per un bimbo provatela! E' sottile ma cresce in fretta, è incredibilmente morbida, e mi sono bastati meno di 100 g (su ferri da 3.5 mm) per questo cardigan, che dovrebbe essere taglia 6 mesi.


As you can see, I crocheted the various parts together: I think it creates a nice effect, and I find the white enlightens the pink. In case you were wondering, the ribbon is a tubular knitting-like piece created by my amazing boyfriend with his beloved tricotin machine.
Now, question is: how do you like it?? : )

One important thing I must add: I was inspired by this lovely model: http://luisafelice.blogspot.it/2011/04/hand-knitted-baby-cardigan-pattern.html. I didn't follow the instructions written there though, and as you can see I didn't do it with the raglan sleeves, so mine's a bit different. Would you be interested in having my instructions? If so, I can write them out in one of my next post, so please let me know!

Come potete vedere ho unito a uncinetto le varie parti: penso che crei un bell'effetto, e trovo che il bianco renda più brillante il rosa. Nel caso vi incuriosisse, il nastro è un piccolo pezzo di maglia tubolare che fatto il mio meraviglioso fidanzato con il suo adorato tricotin.
Ora, la domanda è: vi piace?? : )

Devo anche aggiungere una nota importante: mi sono ispirata a questo bel modello: http://luisafelice.blogspot.it/2011/04/hand-knitted-baby-cardigan-pattern.html, ma non ho seguito le istruzioni del blog in questione, e come potete vedere non ho fatto le maniche raglan, quindi il mio cardigan è un po' diverso. Vi possono interessare le istruzioni per il mio modello? Nel caso le posso pubblicare in uno dei prossimi post, quindi fatemi sapere!


Comments

  1. it's beautiful!! You must be so proud :) I do love the colour, and crocheting it together was a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, so cute!
    Have a nice week.:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. E' decisamente diverso da quello al quale ti sei ispirata, molto carino anche il tuo con quel bel fiocchetto realizzato con il tricotin, sei stata proprio brava!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Valentina - fab colour, love the shape and it looks so soft!
    Keep up the fab knitting.
    Cool ribbon too - what a talented couple!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and sweet !!!!
    Have a lovely week !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bello! Mi piace un sacco la bordatura bianca!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Valentina!

    What a cute little cardigan, so pretty!

    Have a nice week!
    Ingrid xx
    http://myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  8. The baby cardigan is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. invidiaaaa :) io che non so fare due maglie di fila!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bella l'idea delle cuciture sul diritto del lavoro!

    I ferri circolari che uso sono i KnitPro di legno e sono soddisfatta, li trovi singoli o in set con varie punte. I cavi si avvitano, una volta fermati con una specie di mandrino, tengono piuttosto bene. I knitPro li trovi anche in metallo, ma io preferisco il calore del legno in mano. Ho sentito parlare bene anche degli Addi-Click con attacco a baionetta, ma non li ho mai provati. Se guardi su siti tipo Unfilodi puoi vedere i vari ferri con tutte le loro caratteristiche. Spero di averti aiutato, se hai delle domande precise...chiedimi.
    ciao
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty ! Very good job for a beginner knitter, congrats ! Have a creative day !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh,complimenti!Sei stata bravissima!!!Buona settimana!

    ReplyDelete
  13. che tenero il golfino...bellissimo e bella idea unirlo con il filato bianco all'uncinetto e che dire del fiocco...davvero delizioso!!un bacione

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, another knitting project finished, applause! That cardigan is really sweet, well done, my friend. And the yarn! So pretty with these sweet mini snowflakes :-). The little princess must look adorable in this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dolcissimo questo golfino tutto rosa con il fiocchetto bianco Brava, brava

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bye, Blogger

I'll write on my  WordPress blog only, from now on, so if you want to follow me you'll find me there. I won't delete this blog, as I'm attached to it and it reminds me of the road I travelled so far, but at least for now I won't update it anymore.

And here's the Dragon! / Ecco il Drago!

Remember the Dragon Tail scarf/shawl I began some time ago? Well, last week I managed to finish it, and I'm oh so proud of it. Not only it's my first Tunisian crochet project, but it also turned out great, big and cosy and oh so soft (this thanks to the lovely yarn Géraldine sent me, Phil Bambou Laine by Phildar). It is 2 m long from tip to tip and 45 cm wide by the last scale, and the last row counts 110 stitches, which are quite a lot... : ) As I already wrote I strongly recommend this if you want to try Tunisian crochet, it's easy, good fun and you get a nice original item to wear. You might find this tutorial by Julia Marquardt helpful, but if you want to get one that's exactly like mine you have to change the pattern a little bit: I followed the instructions by a great designer, MariaGrazia Berno , who modified it a bit in order to obtain a scarf/shawl that curls up more. Her pattern says to increase of two stitches at the end of every row, just before the se